Many of you have already capitalized on the awesome discounts and promotions we ran on Cyber Monday and during the 12 Days of Christmas. In one final hats off to the 2010 holiday season, we’re giving 25 percent off to every buyer who signs up on Monday, December 27th. Plus, three of these buyers will be chosen to have a donation of $500 made in their name to the nonprofit of their choice.
After all, giving is what the season is really all about. (And family and foodstuffs and snowball fights and The Christmas Story marathons on TBS…).
So for those of you who have been waiting until after Christmas (but before the new year) to buy your car, Monday is the perfect day to sign up for CarWoo!
A few rules and regulations and other fun things to read:
1) The discount on the CarWoo! fee will occur at signup.
2) As with our former promotions, participants have to “accept” a car through CarWoo! and send us a picture of themselves with their new vehicle to be entered for the charity prize. These photos may be used for other promotional efforts. (ie – wear your BEST holiday sweater!)
3) Photos must be received by January 30th, 2010 in order to be entered to win the grand prize. Three winners will be chosen on January 31st.
4) The selected organizations must be registered nonprofits in the United States. Chosen participants will be contacted by email and will have 30 days after contact to choose an organization before another winner is chosen.
5) Technically, no purchase is necessary. If you want to enter anyways, you can always send a postcard to 1212 Rollins Road, Burlingame, Ca 94010. But if you’re going to go through all that effort, please at least make it an interesting postcard. Like a postsecret.