Following in the tradition of our founding fathers, we, at CarWoo! determined that car buyers should possess certain rights to make their experience easier and less stressful. Today, CarWoo! is announcing its Bill of Rights for Car Buyers, based on the buyer experience in the CarWoo! MarketPlace, describes the rights which should be available to all car buyers.
Let’s face it – the car buying experience has been dreaded for far too long. You know it’s bad when people would rather visit the dentist than negotiate for a new car. (No offense to dentists – they work hard for our pearly whites.) But if there is a way to make car buying a little less icky, and a little more, well, fun, without compromising the seriousness of the transaction (it is a $15K + purchase…), then why shouldn’t the-car selling community should go about making that happen for consumers?
Here are the eight basic tenets we at CarWoo! believe that the car buying process should adhere to. If you think this is too much to ask, just think about the experience of buying pretty much any other product – books, clothes, even buying a new home – most of these rights are already staples in those markets.
CarWoo! Car Buyer Bill of Rights:
1. Privacy through anonymity so you avoid unwanted calls, emails and aggressive dealers.
2. Convenience and efficiency so that you can buy a car on your own schedule and as quickly as you choose.
3. Great market prices that you are confident in, so that you know you are getting a great price.
4. Professional and respectful interactions with fair and honest dealers so that you have an enjoyable and productive experience.
5. Stress-free negotiations so that you get the deal you want on your terms without the anxiety of face-to-face negotiations.
6. Honest, comprehensive prices that are for real cars so that you know when you get to the dealership your car will be there at the price you agreed to.
7. No finger pointing or blame passing , just 100% responsibility for making sure your experience is awesome.
8. Be Wooed with a fantastic experience so that car buying is fun again.
The complete text of the CarWoo! Car Buyer Bill of Rights can be found at carwoo.com/bill_of_rights.
CarWoo! will be publishing stories of buyers who have great or less-than-great experiences buying their cars. Want to include yours? Send your experience to email@example.com.